Whether your needs are site acquisition, zoning, A&E or full turnkey, Bettwork Industries has the experienced professionals to provide unparalleled service allowing our clients to stay on the cutting edge of the telecom industry. We have experts in all areas of real estate including licensed brokers and attorneys to assist in every aspect of your build-out, including complicated zoning ordinances and difficult lease negotiations.
Site Development Services
Our Site Acquisition team consists of dedicated professionals experienced in all areas of Site Acquisition from pre-qualifying rings and site identification to lease acquisition and permit applications. The Site Acquisition Services Included: pre-qualification; site Identification; title ordering, review and curing defects; constructability review; lease negotiations; site audits; site modifications; lease amendments; A&E coordination; lease auditing and abstracting.
Bettwork Industries Zoning Team can provide experienced zoning specialists and attorneys for your special needs or can coordinate with our Site Acquisition Agents to provide you with comprehensive services. The Zoning Services Included: Attending meetings with jurisdictions; developing solutions for difficult zoning areas; Preparing sophisticated zoning applications; Attend hearings/neighborhood meetings; tracking and managing of filing deadlines and hearing dates; researching zoning ordinances; conducting site walks; preparing zoning feasibility analysis; preparing permit applications; coordinating testimony; due diligence support.
A & E and Environmental Services:
Working with our partners, Bettwork Industries will provide your project with expert A&E and environmental services that will allow a coordinated approach to your network development needs. Our A&E and Environmental Services include everything from site walks to FAA filings.
Bettwork Industries has constructed or modified over 1200 sites in the past 2 years for numerous Carriers, OEM’s and other entities. Unlike many telecom services companies, Bettwork Industries self-performs the majority of our construction services with in-house crews giving us total control over our resource pools, better equipping ourselves to meet our customers’ objectives at a higher quality.
Bettwork Industries currently holds General Contracting Licenses in over 25 States, with more States being added regularly.
• New Site Builds
• Tower / Monopole
• Rooftop Installations
• Temporary Site Installations
• Civil Works
• Antenna and Line Installation
• Site / Tower Modifications & Upgrades
Bettwork Industries also offers the services of Program Managers, Project Managers, Field Supervisors, and Installation Technicians who are experienced in Ericsson, Motorola, Alcatel Lucent, Nortel, NSN, Argus, Peco II Inc. and Lorain equipment with in-depth knowledge of CDMA, TDMA, UMTS, GSM, iDEN, IPBTS, AMPS technologies.
• Staff Augmentation
• Project Management
• Construction management
The technical services division offers a broad range of services for wireless sites. We offer all technical services related to installation, antennas and lines, implementation, commissioning and testing of wireless base stations, transport, DC & AC power plants, batteries and rectifiers. We also rely on our technicians to maintain and repair these cell site components.
Our Technicians are experienced in Ericsson, Motorola, Alcatel Lucent, Nortel, NSN, Argus, Peco II Inc. and Lorain equipment with in-depth knowledge of CDMA, TDMA, UMTS, GSM, iDEN, IPBTS, AMPS technologies.
• Radio Base Station installation, commissioning, integration and maintenance.
• Antenna and line system installation, testing, optimization and maintenance.
• Antenna azimuth, and tilt adjustment.
• Antenna remote electrical tilt (RET) system installation, configuration and maintenance.
• Tower mapping.
• Temporally antenna system design and installation.
• Microwave radio installation and testing.
• Line of site/path analysis surveys.
• T1/Fiber interconnecting systems installation.
• Temporally microwave system design and installation.
• Generator equipment installation
• Electrical engineering support.
• Certified general electrician with C-10 license.
• Ability to purchase or sub-rent specialty equipment
• Battery and power systems (low voltage) installation, test and maintenance.
• AC (high voltage) systems design, installation, upgrades and maintenance.
• Microcell, IPBTS/NanoBTS and indoor repeater systems installation.
Utility Pole Installation